Grace Lutheran Church
A Congregation of the
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Welcome to Grace Lutheran Church
in South Range, Michigan.
Come Worship with us,
Children Always Welcome!
Many people think "family" only applies when we are related by blood. Here at Grace Lutheran Church of South Range, we are related by blood; the blood of Jesus, who lived and loved, suffered and died, and rose again so we would be reconciled to God. As beloved children of God, we are all related.
So...whether your a family of one or dozens, you are family to us.
Our worship, faith formation activities, community service and witness are grounded in key tenets of the Lutheran Church.
* If you participate in worship, using written resources to guide your involvement, please come again.
* If you are a grateful forgiven sinner, please come again.
* If you long to rely on the presence of God and the prayers of your community, please come again.
* If you believe that God the Father, Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit are one God, please come again.
* If you want to know how God's love works, please come again.
* If you would like to know more about God's grace, please come again.
There is always room in God's family for you!
Pastor Sally Wilke
Inter-Generational Vacation Bible School
Sunday, August 17th to Wednesday, August 20th
Click Here for more information
Sunday School/Godly Play Training
Sunday, August 10th
After School Program/Faith Formation
Starts September 17th, 2014
Call Katie or watch here for more informaiton!
906-482-2011 Grace Lutheran Office
906-231-0048 Pastor Sally
Like us on facebook
Pastor Sally's Office Hours
Monday to Wednesday 8:00am to 12:30pm
Sunday Worship at 11:00am