Grace Lutheran Church
A Congregation of the
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Pastor Sally Wilke
Welcome to Grace Lutheran Church
in South Range, Michigan.
Come Worship with us,
Children Always Welcome!
906-482-2011 Grace Lutheran Office
906-231-0048 Pastor Sally
Pastor Sally's Office Hours
Monday to Wednesday 8:00am to 12:30pm
Sunday Worship at 11:00am
This year there will be a prayer vigil at Grace, from 12:00 noon until the service begins at 6:30. There is a sign up sheet in the narthex on the shelf under the volunteer service cards. In order to have at least one person praying in the sanctuary throughout the vigil, you are invited to sign up for a 15 minute slot (or more, if you like.) There will be resources available to guide your prayer, if desired. Worship at 6:30 will be a Tennebrae service which will end in darkness and silence.
* There are still slots available throughout the prayer vigil, if you are not able to come in to sign up please give me a call to sign up!
Maundy Thursday Worship, April 17th at First Lutheran, 6:30pm (Dollar Bay)
Good Friday Worship, April 18th at Grace Lutheran, 6:30pm (South Range)
Easter Vigil Saturday, April 19th at Good Shepherd, 7:00pm (Houghton)
Easter Sunday Worship, April 20th at Grace Lutheran, 11:00am (South Range)
Many people think "family" only applies when we are related by blood. Here at Grace Lutheran Church of South Range, we are related by blood; the blood of Jesus, who lived and loved, suffered and died, and rose again so we would be reconciled to God. As beloved children of God, we are all related.
So...whether your a family of one or dozens, you are family to us.
Our worship, faith formation activities, community service and witness are grounded in key tenets of the Lutheran Church.
* If you participate in worship, using written resources to guide your involvement, please come again.
* If you are a grateful forgiven sinner, please come again.
* If you long to rely on the presence of God and the prayers of your community, please come again.
* If you believe that God the Father, Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit are one God, please come again.
* If you want to know how God's love works, please come again.
* If you would like to know more about God's grace, please come again.
There is always room in God's family for you!
Pastor Sally Wilke